Please check out the source code before deciding whether or not you want to install this mod. The code may be ugly, but it is safe. It can be found here: https://github.com/jbschwartz1/Weed-Shop-3-Item-Spawner-Source
Please play the game organically before altering the mechanics. The developers have put a lot of effort into making this game balanced and enjoyable. I believe it’s important, not only out of respect to the developers, but in the spirit of gaming, to play the game as the developers intended for a reasonable amount of time.
I have on several occasions, on different accounts, put hundreds of hours into the game. I find it fun and relaxing; however, I must admit that the early game grind got a little stale, so out of curiosity this mod was created. Below there will be a brief explanation on how to install the mod and the functionality therein. A special shoutout to Andreas Pardeike, without him this would be much more technically challenging, if not impossible. To learn more about Harmony, go to: https://github.com/pardeike/Harmony
This mod uses UniverseLib for mouse controls. You can view the source code here. https://github.com/sinai-dev/UniverseLib
1. A purchased copy of Weed Shop 3 from BestWeed Games[bestweed.games] or directly through steam.
2. A copy of UnityMono BepInEx Version 6 from GitHub[github.com]
3.1ENSURE YOU HAVE PROPER ARCITECTURE VERSION (x64 for 64-Bit and x86 for 32-Bit)
3. A copy of Weed Shop 3 Item Spawner from GitHub[github.com]
3.1 At the link above, click "Code" and "Download Zip" to obtain the required files.
1) Navigate to your Steam Apps directory (EX: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common)
2) Right click Weed Shop 3, click copy, and paste it into the common folder. You should now have two copies of Weed Shop 3. One will be named Weed Shop 3 – Copy. If you corrupt your game, delete the Weed Shop 3 folder and rename Weed Shop 3 – Copy to Weed Shop 3
3) Navigate to your Temp directory (EX: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Weed Games\Weed Shop 3 and copy the contents of this folder to a safe and easy-to-remember location. This is your Auto-Save data.
4) Extract the contents of BepInEx to the Weed Shop 3 root directory
5) Run your game, this is important because it generates the offsets for BepInEx
6) Once the game has launched, quit the game. Your BepInEx folder should look like this after launch.
7) Copy the ItemSpawner folder into your ../BepInEx/Plugins folder
8) Start the game! The plugin is now ready to use! You can add multiple plugins to this folder but be careful because if two plugins try to access the same IL instructions, it could crash the game and potentially corrupt your save file! Enjoy!
a. If you notice any errors with the game, simply delete the BepInEx folder and reapply the patch. If you experience continued issues, use the backup copy of the game referenced above.
Using The Mod
OPENING THE MENU
Control #1 : F1
Control #2: ALT+I
(You can re-bind Control #1. Control #2 exist if you forget Control #1.)
CHANGING THE DEFAULT OPTIONS
Click on the cog wheel at the top right of the menu. You can toggle whether you want animations enabled or disabled. You can change your keybind.
Note: With animations disabled, once you're in game and start spawning items, they won't rain from the sky before they are added to your inventory.
MOVING THE MENU
Click anywhere in the Title Bar (The area that says Item Spawner) and drag to your desired location.
SELECTING A CATEGORY
There are seven categories to choose from! If you want to spawn an item from a particular category, click on the desired categories icon and the dropdown list will automatically update.
CHOOSING AN ITEM
Click on the [+] sign or click on the text to expand the item dropdown!
CHANGING THE QUANTITY
Click on the [+] sign or click on the text to expand quantity dropdown!
SPAWNING AN ITEM
Note: It will only add items if you are in game!
More Weed Shop 3 guilds
- All Guilds
- Toggle Auto Run
- [BETA & OPEN SOURCE] Weed Shop 3 Mod Menu
- [BETA & OPEN SOURCE] Achievement Unlocker
- Ordering Menu and other misc. info
- (BETA) Updated Inventory Display
- [UPDATED] Weed Shop 3 Basic Game Mod
- Hidden Achievement Guide
- Minigames in Weed Shop 3
- Minimap Enabled