What Is This?
This is DLSS2FSR[github.com]
Drop-in DLSS replacement with FSR 2.0 for various games such as Cyberpunk 2077, Red Dead Redemption 2, etc.
It includes a DLL wrapper/injector (winmm.dll) to disable Nvidia GeForce GPU checking.
1. Download archive from Github[github.com]
2. Go to:
...\steamapps\common\Ready Or Not\ReadyOrNot\Binaries\Win64
and put all files here
3. Run EnableSignatureOverride.reg
4. Press Win+R, copy this entry and press ok:
5. Paste the tweaks below to the very bottom of the line:
6. Run the game using DirectX 12
7. Go to Settings and set Anti-Aliasing quality to Low
8. Set DLSS option to Balance or something
Issues Or Something Idk
Why do you have to set the antialiasing to low?
DLSS/FSR2/XeSS etc. is a modified TAA and usually forces off the anti aliasing anyway eg. Death Stranding
Why does quality mode reduce fps?
Unfortunately I don't know...
Ghosting effect on sights
Ghosting effect on lasers
Minor artifacts in the Loadout menu
Tested on RX470
More Ready or Not guilds
- All Guilds
- How to check for traps
- How to stop resisting
- Nasl Tekme le Kap Alr
- The Logical Guide to Conquering Ready or Not
- How To Check For Explosive Traps
- JAK ZDOBY WSZYSTKIE OSIGNICIA
- Modding Guide: Ready Or Not
- How To 100% Achievements
- how to not get shot
- how to fire gun.