What Is This?
This is DLSS2FSR[github.com]
Drop-in DLSS replacement with FSR 2.0 for various games such as Cyberpunk 2077, Red Dead Redemption 2, etc.
It includes a DLL wrapper/injector (winmm.dll) to disable Nvidia GeForce GPU checking.
1. Download archive from Github[github.com]
2. Go to:
...\steamapps\common\Ready Or Not\ReadyOrNot\Binaries\Win64
and put all files here
3. Run EnableSignatureOverride.reg
4. Press Win+R, copy this entry and press ok:
5. Paste the tweaks below to the very bottom of the line:
6. Run the game using DirectX 12
7. Go to Settings and set Anti-Aliasing quality to Low
8. Set DLSS option to Balance or something
Issues Or Something Idk
Why do you have to set the antialiasing to low?
DLSS/FSR2/XeSS etc. is a modified TAA and usually forces off the anti aliasing anyway eg. Death Stranding
Why does quality mode reduce fps?
Unfortunately I don't know...
Ghosting effect on sights
Ghosting effect on lasers
Minor artifacts in the Loadout menu
Tested on RX470
More Ready or Not guilds
- All Guilds
- How To Play
- How to Shoot
- How to mod in RON (not cheats)
- ATF Speedruns
- Ready or Not Modders Guide
- Guide on how to be the first to enter the room and not die
- How to use the coffee machine
- All Evidence Locations - Drugs, Bombs, Documents, Etc.
- How to move?