Yes, Project Nexus is fun, but it could be better. After a while, the combat feels like a slog-- why can't it be like the animations?
It can be: Madness difficulty increases the damage both you and enemies receive, but it's locked until you complete a mission or arena checkpoint first. This changes that. Play on Fun-Mode™ the first time, every time.
Download the latest version from https://gamebanana.com/mods/326029
1. Navigate to...
\steamapps\common\Madness Project Nexus 2\Madness Project Nexus_Data\Managed
2. Rename the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" inside of "Managed" to "Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak"
3. Copy the provided "Assembly-CSharp.dll" into the "Managed" directory
It's that easy.
If you have issues, restore from your backup file.
Warning: this will break every time the game updates. There's no way for me to fix this, but updating the mod should be easy whenever it the game does update.
More MADNESS: Project Nexus guilds
- How to Fix Controller Issues in Co-Op
- Cursed and Overpowered Rifle
- Replacing Models/Textures [Modding]
- [Arena Mode] Speedrunner`s Guide - Tinkerer
- Arena mode money exploit v2
- Guide 87
- [Arena Mode] Expert's Guide (Origins & Imprints/Sub-Stats/Tokens/Weapons/Gameplay-tips)
- 100% Achievements guide
- Guide 78
- [Arena Mode] Intermediate Guide (Weapons/Armor/Base/Gameplay-tips)