Reiterating on this guide's description. I have created it just to save you a google search to find the one sentence below:
Final Fantasy I has no missable elements.
15 PuzzleOnce you get theship hold A and press B 55 times to open this secret minigame.
While not really missable, there is one enemy in the game that, if you fail to find naturally, can mean an annoying amount of backtracking for that sweet 100% Bestiary Completion.
You can find this monster on the final floor of theFlying Fortress , right before your boss fight withTiamat .
P.d. Get ready for it to wreck you if you are not ready.
That's it, see you in Final Fantasy II where these guides will actually start making sense.
More FINAL FANTASY guilds
- All Guilds
- Desequipar las armas del Monje mejora su ataque
- Character Tier List / Party Composition Guide
- FINAL FANTASY Guide 191
- FINAL FANTASY Guide 181
- FINAL FANTASY Guide 171
- FF1: Complete Modding Guide and Index
- Font Modding Guide and Index
- Optimising weapon choices using acc%
- How To Get Through The Citadel of Trials (Spoiler free!)
- FINAL FANTASY Pixel Remaster 100% Pc Longplay