How To Setup
The Logitech (previously Saitek) Heavy Equipment Side Paenl does not require any special drivers or button mapping; the game will recognize the panel and the buttons are already mapped. The panel outputs controller data, and is seen by the game as a controller.
In order for the panel to function correctly you must disable steam controller input so it does not override the built-in game controller input:
Right Click FS22 in Steam Library > settings > controller > disable
Also, disable Eye Tracking so that turning the view inside a vehicle works correctly
In-game menu > General Settings > Head/Eye Tracking: Off
This links to a PDF file from Saitek (the previous maker of the side panel) with the default button layout and a blank layout sheet for you to print and label yourself:
How To Setup Custom Button Mapping
Once you have the panel working correctly you may want to remap the buttons.
While you can remap most buttons using the in-game keybind settings menu, a few of them will not obey the remap, like the #1 button which always opens the menu.
In order to remap any button on the side panel here's a youtube tutorial explaining how to remap any controller by:
1) Block the game from seeing the side panel using 'Hidhide'
2) Create a virtual controller with 'Vjoy'
3) Map the side panel to the virtual controller with 'Joystick Gremlin'
More Farming Simulator 22 guilds
- All Guilds
- Mouse Steering FS22 How to get it
- Agriculture de prcision PH & Azote
- Making fields and clearing overgrowth and stumps in forests (Platinum)
- Th vin biu tng trong FS22 (Vietnamese)
- Gua Bsica para el Farming Simulator 22
- Scania R650 Next Gen
- FS22 J.B Freight
- Collectibles Map/
- Farming Simulator 22 Guide 648