Practice Session Advice
Have two setups available. One for race pace and one for quali pace.
Use race pace setup for "race strategy" and "tyre management" modes.
Use quali pace setup for all others.
Also, you can get away with using your worst engine in practice sessions. Upto 80% wear before performace drop starts to really damage your lap times.
In session 1
Run "race strategy" 3 times. One for each compound.
It'll help your team with tyre strategy, plus teach you how each tyre works grip wise on that track.
In session 2
Do two runs. One on a full tank and one on an empty-ish tank. It'll help you understand how the car handles during a race and how braking is affected.
In Session 3
Complete the other two programmes and focus on quali runs.
More F1 2021 guilds
- All Guilds
- How to get PODIUMS like Nico Hlkenberg
- How To Win A Race In F1 2021
- F1 2021 - Every Track Best Car Setup (05/2022 Update)
- How to drive like Max Verstappen
- F1 2022
- How To Not Suck At F1!
- Racing Wheels
- Facts to read if you got divebombed in T1.
- How to play like Mazepin!