STEP 1 - Select Base Template
Start of by choosing the " Nightfolk " base template for this character. We will be using this preset to turn it into Aemond.
STEP 2 - Skin Color
I have went with Column 5 & Row 2 for the skin color. I have also tweaked it a bit for the complexion as shown below.
STEP 3 - Alter Face Structure
STEP 4 - Hair & Eyebrows
For the hair I went with option 10 since it does work the best in my opinion with the shows appearance in mind. However you can also try option 15 for an alternative look.
The hair colour is white with a small hint of yellow to it as shown below:
STEP 5 - Eye Color & Features
More ELDEN RING guilds
- All Guilds
- ELDEN RING Guide 623
- Play in HDR Fullscreen at 120/144Hz 60fps
- The free Erdtree weather buff and how to get it
- How to create my character in ELDEN RING
- Creating a (mostly) Beautiful woman
- Elden Ring | Boss Checklist
- how to be good at the game
- Guia inicial de Samurai
- Beginner Guide to Early OP Build
- Handsome Squidward Character Creation