Most of the main missions are straightforward and you'll be able to do yourself, so I won't list everything, however here are some of the ones which you may get stuck on.
- Tato - Dock, on top of the sign
- Snail - Same screen as the Bitling NPC, on bamboo near the cave entrance.
- Frog - On the chair near the carnival tent
- Rat - Inside the castle, sitting on the largest castle display
Book of Bats:
Hit the bats with a water balloon. Night time only.
- Douse all the torches in the cave and look up
- Same screen as the Castle, left side.
- Same screen as the bonfire, on one of the strings of lights.
Missing some plants? The easiest ones to miss are:
- bodybuilders/thirsty guys house
- inside the castle
- inside the carnival tent
- in the cave
- Take a picture of the mermaid after hitting her with water, she'll be sparkling
King's new shirt:
- Judge the sandcastle contest, then snap the king, he'll be sparkling.
- Water balloon the worker on the rubber ring
The Royal Castle:
- Photograph the large castle
- Complete the 3 different carnival games
- Wear the Sun Hat, Vacation Shirt and Flip Flops, at day and sit on a beach chair.
- The Flip flops can be found in a dig spot near the rubber ring guy.
(Shoutout to id/laurentsydney for this one)
A Viking's holiday:
- Complete all quests (20/20)
- Night time, snap the moon with the sunglasses filter
- Sit near the painter at the castle and take a selfie when you start to sparkle.
And some more:
- Fill the compendium (Currently bugged on release day)
The ones you'll probably miss are:
- Tato coco & Crab - Hiding in coconut trees, hit them all with water and you'll find em.
- Glow worm - only visible in first person while in the cave
- Tato King - Water bomb the crack in the wall by the above glow worms to reveal a secret room, douse all the torches in here to reveal some switches, then complete the sliding puzzle to reveal the Tato King.
- Itsy Bitsy spider - same room as Tato King
- Eggert - Yes this is a creature apparently, Day time only.
- Day Lizard / Night Lizard - Count as separate creatures, snap them both at day/night.
- Drill mole - On one of the beaches near the dinosaur bone, only available at night.
More TOEM guilds
- All Guilds
- TOEM Guide 9
- TOEM - Full Game play [ No Commentary ]
- TOEM Game & Achievement Guide
- Cosplayer/Photo Challenge Guide
- TOEM Complete Walkthrough and 100% Achievement Guide
- [VIDEO] All Achievements Playthrough
- TOEM 100% Achievement Guide (No Videos)
- TOEM - A Photography Adventure - 100 % Guide (Complete Game)