How To Actually Do It
1. Place an aviarydome, an arrival point, a hatchery and an aviary hatchery,
2. connect all of them with paths from arrival point
3. go into aviary hatchery and select filter, then select "new"
4. go into the regular hatchery and select the dinosaur you want.
5. click "begin task" or aka just start making the dinosaur, once the eggs are finished, DO NOT select the eggs, instead, go to aviary hatchery, and to the side you should see the name of the dinosaur you selected in the normal hatchery, then click begin task, and it should make the dinosaur in the aviary hatchery, then release it, AND BOOM!
(the animation where it goes out of the hatchery might be a bit glitchy but the dinosaurs still work flawlessy atleast for me.)
This should work with every dinosaur, but im not 100% sure
also please do not fix this glitch its really fun putting dinosaurs in there, lol
also this guide is kinda lazy i know, i was gonna put pictures and stuff but i didnt have the energy for it and i thought this was better than nothing
have a good day and good luck!
More Jurassic World Evolution 2 guilds
- All Guilds
- Guide to your park's success
- the difficulty of the campaign locations
- Dinosaurs Filtered by Movie
- basics of measuring area
- California Photography Challenge
- Expansion Pack Ideas
- how to become Owen Grady (spoilers for dominion)
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 Guide 181
- how to dinosaur
- Jurassic World Evulotion 2 Better Shadows