For Only NVIDIA Cards.
Open the Nvidia Control Panel again. Open ''Manage 3D settings'' under ''3D Settings'' and then choose ''Global Settings'' tab and scroll down. There is an option named ''Shader Cache Size'' default version is ''Driver Default'' change that to Unlimited size and click Apply right corner down of panel. Then restart your PC. It should fix it.
Praise the Sun!
More ELDEN RING guilds
- All Guilds
- How to Move
- All NPC Interactions in Chronological Order, Grouped by Location
- Guide complet pour aventuriers novices
- Ranking All 18 Elden Ring Staves From Worst To Best
- Elden Ring .
- All NPC Questlines
- Elden Ring Build Guide
- How To Cheat In Elden Ring
- The first thing you have to do
- ELDEN RING Guide 1233