Easy Vampire Porta Build

Easy Vampire Porta Build

The Build (Ver 0.2 February 2022)

Easy Vampire Porta Build image 1

The Explanation

Porta is a powerful character because they get a +30% increase in "area". This is the radius of EVERY attack. So your axes get 30% bigger, your garlic circle gets 30% bigger, etc. We use this to our full advantage by getting the additional +50% area from the Candelabrador. This is a grand total of +80% area increase.

For survivability, we go for the weapons Soul Eater and Bloody Tear. These two weapons will give you vampiric abilities and a larger health pool to constantly regen HP.

For damage we go for Thunder Loop (more projectiles), Hellfire (more damage), and Holy Wand (more damage via faster fire rate).

This build can easily hit the 30 minute mark and it's even easier if you have account wide upgrades from the power up shop. The 30 min mark is max when death comes to kill you. Death is killable, but requires special builds and strats to cheese it. This will not be covered in this guide.

Alternate Items

There are a few alternate items you could use in this build:

Unholy Vespers

La Borra

Anything that can take advantage of the increased Area skill will work well. I would say that Spinach, Empty Tome, and Duplicator are some of the most valuable items in the game as they directly increase damage which is extremely important in the late game.

End Game Screenshot

Easy Vampire Porta Build image 13

This account has very few account wide upgrades purchased on it, and this build still got level 100+ and close to 30 minute mark on hyper mode. You could even AFK most of this run if you wanted to.

UPDATED Arcana Build! (Ver 0.5)

Easy Vampire Porta Build image 16

This is an updated ver 0.5 build. I used a variant of this to survive Green Acres (the map with +50% enemy hp) at 100% curse!! The survivability is absolutely ridiculous. You want to intentionally die using the Awake Arcana to get more HP, armor, damage, etc. Then get Tiragisu and evolve the Phieraggi. After that, die intentionally to get rid of the Tiragisu and power up some more. Then replace the Tiragisu with whatever item you are missing. Something like Spinach or the tome. I replaced mine with more curse.

Video Of 100% Curse Green Acres Survived (0.5 Build)

End Screen On 100% Curse Green Acres Run

Easy Vampire Porta Build image 21

A Few Helpful Codes

These codes can be used at the main menu:

While on the home screen after loading up the game, type 'x-x1viiq'. This unlocks the character 'Exdash Exiviiq'. Its starting weapon is Ebony Wings.

After loading the game, while on the main screen, tap fairly quickly 'Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right ESC ENTER'. This will give you some extra gold to spend on characters and power ups.

Other Builds

Feel free to check out my other builds:





Source: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2755774177					

More Vampire Survivors guilds