First of all thanks to Kronzky's spreadsheet I was able to tweak the parameters relatively quick.
I have been tweaking and testing with randoms for some time now. Random teams should now have a reasonable chance to clear most missions from my experience if they are not too sloppy and work as a team.
Now with the following configuration the suspects :
- Have a more reasonable health.
- Have average human reaction time.
- Are still deadly up close but their accuracy drops over distance.
- Are more likely to seek cover and run away when they see you.
- Are more likely to move around instead of staying where they are like a dummy.
- Are more likely to hurt and suppress you instead of outright aimbot you with OHKs. (They still headshot you sometimes by chance as in real life).
There are also more suspects now (compared to vanilla) to keep you busy so watch your ammo.
You may see more variety in the behaviors of suspects and civilians over time (e.g. fake surrender, go back to do their own thing after a while if you forget to cuff them etc) but that's not because I tweaked their behaviors. It's simply due to the fact that you now spend less time instantly killed by the AIs.
Changes I have made to the original ini (1.2.0) downloaded from Kronzky’s site:
- SwatHealth from 250 to 200
- SuspectHealth from 120 to 160
- MaxSuspects from 20 to 12
- MaxCivilians from 6 to 10
- MaxRoamers from 3 to 4
- SuspectAccuracy from 5.0 to 1.2
- SuspectAccuracyLostPerMeter from 1.00 to 0.35
- SuspectTimeWithWeaponBeforeFiring from 2 seconds to 0.275 second
- SuspectCoverEvaluationCooldown from 10.0 to 2.0
- RequiredTimeSpentOnTarget from 10 seconds to 0.275 second
Here is the ini. Only the host needs to have the AI mod for it to work.
Have FUN !
ASTimeBetweenTargetingCivilians = 3.0
ASTimeBeforeTargetingFirstCivilian = 35.0
BTTimeUntilBombExplodes = 720
BTMaxBombs = 2
BTMaxDistanceFromSelectedBombs = 2500.0
HRMaxDistanceFromSelectedSpawner = 1500.0
PolicePresenceDecayTime = 40.0
SuspectAccuracyLostPerMeterSecond = 1.3
SuspectTimeWithWeaponUpBeforeFiring=0.275 ; A value in seconds
SuspectTrackLastKnownPositionTime = 30.0
RequiredTimeSpentOnTarget = 0.275
SuspectMoraleMediumReload=0.5 ;If morale goes below this use the medium reload speed
SuspectMoraleLowReload=0.3 ;If morale goes below this use te slow reload speed
AIStunDuration = 16.0
BeanbagStunDuration = 3.0
MinMorale=0.30 ; A value from 0.0 to 1.0
MaxMorale=1.0 ; A value from 0.0 to 1.0
BashMorale = -0.5
C2Morale = -0.75
StunHealth = 100
GrenadeStunDamage = 100
BeanbagShotgunStunDamage = 100
PepperballStunDamage = 25
TaserStunDamage = 100
MaxLockedDoorsPercentage = 0.225
MaxOpenDoorsPercentage = 0.075
SwatTimeWithWeaponUpBeforeFiring=0.1 ; A value in seconds
SwatTrackLastKnownPositionTime = 5.0
SwatDoorOpenDistance=25.0 ; For Open/Close Door command
MaxTraps = 0
MaxTraps = 0
More Ready or Not guilds
- All Guilds
- How to Run (or atleast walk faster)
- Ready or Not 100% Achievements Guide
- How to get S rank
- Tackleberry's guide to qualified immunity
- 213 Park Homes (Lore friendly)
- Guide 86
- How to score steam points
- How to be point man
- How to spot and disarm BOOBY TRAPS