When I started this game I didn't think that I'd get motion sickness but after some playtime I realized that my mild headache is not normal and it's actually the "motion sickness" that exist in the game.
Here is a guide to reduce some of that motion sickness.
1. Sit Farther away from the screen. This sounds a little dumb but it does really work
2. Go to Settings --> Accessibility --> Photosensitivity Mode and make sure that it is on(checkmark)
3. If those two still doesn't fix it for you then go to Settings --> Videos --> Particle Quality --> change it to "Low"
4. If your particle still feels like a problem then it might be other effects that's bothering you. I'd recommend turning off all "Post Processing FX Advance Settings"
5. Make sure in Settings --> Videos --> Screen Effects Settings --> Better Depth of Field is off
6. Side note HUD Side 110% is quite nice.
if all that doesn't work
7. Turn every Screen Effects Settings to Low
I hope this helps anyone that have been having headache from playing too much in the past week!
More Lost Ark guilds
- All Guilds
- Best solution for unable to start the game
- Einstellungen Tipps und Tricks fr neue Spieler
- Was sind Gravuren?
- Masterpiece #34, Shady Merchant-Atropos
- All Runes Guide, Where To Find Them
- Working cheats for lost ark 
- How to cheat in Lost Ark?[STILL WORKS]
- How to stop wasting your Steam Points!
- Build: Paladin Hypertank
- [FR] Guide de la Sanguelame