1. The Lagoons Side
Did you know, when using the lagoons, you can remove the ground on the outside of the lagoon to see a concrete wall? Well, we can use that to our advantage by creating a sort of wall for our guest making them feel enclosed. Here, we can make a guest hub, a hotel area, and much more! We can also use it for an enclosure background, since fences can go inside the wall a little.
2. A 'BoardWalk'
Now, have you every thought your guest should get a little closer to the lagoon? Well, with this method, you can put them right there! You can also put tables and chairs out here so your guest can eat/sit right next to the lagoon! I'd recommend a Mosasaurus (At the time of making this) in here because a Kronosaurus would just prefer fish, and goes for the fish more often than the shark.
3. The Waterside Towers
Now, with this method, guests can get a high up view of your aquatic creatures! All you have to do is place a viewing tower the closest you can to the lagoon! You could pretend that the tower goes underground, too, to view from the water!
More Jurassic World Evolution 2 guilds
- All Guilds
- Expansion Pack Ideas
- how to become Owen Grady (spoilers for dominion)
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 Guide 181
- how to dinosaur
- Jurassic World Evulotion 2 Better Shadows
- How to put dinosaurs into the aviary!
- Ultimate Aviary and Aquatics Skin Guide for JWE2
- Ultimate Herbivore Skin Guide for JWE2 (A-K)
- Ultimate Herbivore Skin Guide for JWE2 (M-W)
- How to become Dr. Ian Malcolm