In order to do this you need to start a training game. Select your character and ask the other player who and what color they want and then start the match. Once the game is done loading pause it, then select training settings then select opponent status. Change the slider to the right to activate player 2 which should say controller. After accepting these settings just press start on the 2nd controller and then you are good to go!
More GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE- guilds
- How to cut loading screen time by four
- Easiest way to remove the "Bloom" bug WITHOUT Max Effects.
- 4K Slowdown Workaround
- Ky Kiske | The Guide
- how not to die against axl low
- How to learn and improve at Strive (Competitive Guide)
- Ramlethal's Corner Pressure
- Mods and where to find them
- HOW TO BLAST ASS