What To Do:
Instructions:...\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo Infinite\videosBackup FolderIntro.mp4Startup_Sequence_Loading.mp4Create A Text-fileRenameIntro.mp4Create Another TextfileStartup_Sequence_Loading.mp4PROFIT!
Since the latest Season 2 update the original way of skipping the intro doesn't work anymore. I found a new way of skipping it completely. The main idea behind it is that instead of giving the game a different / shorter video file you'll give it a corrupted video file which will bypass the current checking system of the videos and skip the intro completely.
1 - Go to:
You can find this directory under "Browse local files" by right-clicking on Halo Infinite:
2 - Create a and drag "" and "" into your .
3 - Now in the main video folder right-click and like this:
4 - the textfile to "" - Ignore the warning and press Yes.
5 - and name it "".
Both of your files should now not have a preview picture like this:
(I am using VLC Media Player, thats why it just displays a traffic cone)
Enjoy saving 20 seconds everytime you start up Halo Infinite now.
More Halo Infinite guilds
- All Guilds
- How To Have Fun While Playing Halo Infinite.
- Halo Infinite Xbox Population Guide
- Fps Ykseltme
- How to make Cortana NOOD
- How to talk or text in Halo Infinite guide
- How to play Halo Infinite on an Unsupported GPU
- How to get Zap! Backdrop & Purpose Built Emblem & 1 hour of 2XP Boost
- How to enjoy Halo Infinite Multiplayer
- Halo Infinite Rehber
- How to cheat in Halo Infinite