Patch 1.06 patched out the old method of wrong warping. The newer methods of wrong warp now require force quitting or ALT+F4 to work.
There are slight variations in the process but the execution is the same. As soon as the loading bar is complete force quit as quickly as you can. If done correctly, the player will spawn in or near the intended wrong warp area; otherwise the player will spawn at a site of grace.
Crumbling Farum Azula
Here is a link to a video guide: https://youtube.com/shorts/mFQu4gsM0UQ?feature=share
Link to the video guide: https://youtube.com/shorts/NZoM6UVBBMA?feature=share
Leyndell Royal Capital
It seems that wrong warping to the Royal Capital is not possible at the moment.
There is a way to skip the elevator near the Divine Bridge site of grace. Here is a link to the video guide:
This glitch is tough to pull off. Took me about 4 hours of non stop trying to get it to work twice.
Another way is to use the taunter's tongue to bait invaders to activate the lift instead.
More ELDEN RING guilds
- All Guilds
- Elden Ring's Deathbird Hunter
- Starting Class Outfits Locations
- How to dodge every boss in Elden Ring
- STATS SOFT CAPS
- Legendary Armaments Achievement Guide
- How To Pause in Elden Ring (but like, actually)
- Removing Fia's debuff
- Elden Ring - All 165 Boss Fights and Drops
- 13k+ Rune farming / 5mil per h
- Deutscher Guide fr Elden Ring - Teil 2