What Is Fia's Debuff?
Fia (the deathbed companion) will offer all starting players a hug, in-exchange for a Baldachin's Blessing - an item used for Buffing Poise, in exchange for FP.
However, the cost of this trade will be a 'permanent' (for now) debuff to your HP. Meaning you will loose 5%
Removing The Debuff
Removing the debuff is extremely simple, yet over-looked.
Simply use the Baldachin's Blessing
Really, that all!
Using the item and then awaiting for it to run its course is all that's needed to get that sweet, sweet 5% HP back.
More ELDEN RING guilds
- All Guilds
- How to Move
- All NPC Interactions in Chronological Order, Grouped by Location
- Guide complet pour aventuriers novices
- Ranking All 18 Elden Ring Staves From Worst To Best
- Elden Ring .
- All NPC Questlines
- Elden Ring Build Guide
- How To Cheat In Elden Ring
- The first thing you have to do
- ELDEN RING Guide 1233