There are 9 Legendary Armaments you need to get the achievement. Some can be gained in diffrent ways depending on how far you are in the story. I will show most if not ALL ways to get each Armament. This guide is meant for people who have already/almost completed the game. If you are still missing some map pieces i suggest you go get them all before starting this guide as you are going to need the whole map. That said there is one armament that is !!!!MISSABLE!!!! So if you havent killed Maliketh yet !!DONT KILL HIM!! I wont show how to get to the different graces Mainly because if you just go through the areas i show you will most likely find the graces but i will be showing steps on how to get to the Armaments from the graces. Sooooo LETS GET STARTED
1. Devourer's ScepterMethod 1Step 1 Go To Warmasters Shack In Limgrave Close To Stormhill Shack
Step 2 Kill The NPC Called "Knight Bernahl" If You Kill Him He Will Drop The Devourer's Scepter .
Method 2Step 1 Go To Volcano Manor
Step 2 Use The Drawing Room Key To Access The Drawing Room Which Is To The Right Of The Grace.
Step 3 Talk To Knight Bernahl After Defeating Shardbearer Rykard. After Talking To Him And Reloading The Volcano Manor He Should Disappear.
Step 4 Go To The Grace Called "Beside The Great Bridge" In The Crumbling Farum Azula (same Grace You Use For The Maliketh Fight) REMINDER DONT KILL MALIKETH OR ELSE YOU CANT GET ONE OF THE ARMAMENTSREMINDER DONT KILL MALIKETH OR ELSE YOU CANT GET ONE OF THE ARMAMENTS
Step 5 Instead Of Going Up The Bridge To The Boss You Need To Go The Opposite Direction
Step 6 Climb Down The Ladder And Go Forward Until You Get Invaded By "Recusant Bernahl" Kill Him And You Will Be Rewarded With The Devourer's Scepter
2. Grafted Blade GreatswordStep 1 Go To Castle Morne At The Bottom Of Limgrave
Step 2 Go To "Beside The Rampart Gaol" Grace And Go Forward.
Step 3 Jump Down And You Should See A Fog Wall
Step 4 Kill The Boss Called "Lionel Misbegotten" And You Will Be Rewarded With The Grafted Blade Greatsword
3. Sword Of Night And FlameStep 1 Go To "Caria Manor" In Lakes Of Liurnia And Use The "Manor Lower Level" Grace (the One Marked In The Picture)
Step 2 Go Forward Until You Reach The First Pillar (Or Whatever Those Things Are) There Will Be 2 Magic Knights That Spawn From The Ground
Step 3 Turn Left And Proceed To The Next Pillar
Step 4 Turn Right To The Next Pillar
Step 5 Once You Reach The 2nd Pillar Look To The Left Again And There Should Be A Platform You Can Jump Down To
Step 6 Jump Down To The Next Platform And Go Down The Ladder
Step 7 A Chest Is In The Room. Open It And You Will Get The Sword Of Night And Flame
4. Ruins GreatswordMethod 1
5. Marias Executioners Sword
6. Bolt Of Gransax !!!MISSABLE!!!
7. Eclipse Shotel
8. Golden Order Greatsword
9. Dark Moon Greatsword
More ELDEN RING guilds
- All Guilds
- Elden Ring's Deathbird Hunter
- Starting Class Outfits Locations
- How to dodge every boss in Elden Ring
- STATS SOFT CAPS
- How To Pause in Elden Ring (but like, actually)
- Removing Fia's debuff
- Elden Ring - All 165 Boss Fights and Drops
- 13k+ Rune farming / 5mil per h
- Deutscher Guide fr Elden Ring - Teil 2