How To Fix
Well, if you meet with the "Failed to initialize the game launcher" error problem then most likely your "User" folder contains forbidden characters.
To fix this problem you should go into
2. Select "Region"
4. Change system locale -> And there you should turn on Beta: Unicode function
!DO NOT FORGET TO RESTART YOUR PC AFTER CHANGES!
That helped me to fix this issue without downloading any "Easy AntiCheat" files from web.
Wish you luck!
More ELDEN RING guilds
- All Guilds
- ELDEN RING Guide 623
- Play in HDR Fullscreen at 120/144Hz 60fps
- The free Erdtree weather buff and how to get it
- How to create my character in ELDEN RING
- Creating a (mostly) Beautiful woman
- Elden Ring | Boss Checklist
- how to be good at the game
- Guia inicial de Samurai
- Beginner Guide to Early OP Build
- Handsome Squidward Character Creation