This is easy. Just go into zombies mode and drop into a new game. Turn off Squad Fill and just go in, no need for gear or anything, but having a pistol could come in handy.
2. Where To Farm And How?
Once you spawn on the map, get your bearings and quickly set off for Haliqa Farms, in the marked spot.
Once there, again, get your bearings and find a water tower. There's two of them and one might be occupied by mercenaries, so either dispose of them if you have the weapon, or just pick the other one.
Time to climb! Walk up to it and get up to the top. Be wary that if zombies are chasing you, they will follow and jump up. All you need to give them is a fist sandwich.
Once up top, just go prone, don't show yourself, and alt-tab out of the game to watch your favourite show, walk your dog, etc.
Congrats, this is your view for the next 45 to 60 minutes. Battle pass progress is based solely on time spent in match so you will easily get almost a token a match (or even two tokens if you got 2x XP weekend or pop a booster).
That's how I got about 30 tiers in one weekend of watching YT vids and doing housework.
3. Final Words
I hope that this guide helps you to avoid pain and suffering. That's it from me.
More Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II guilds
- All Guilds
- How to fix Warzone 3 Crashing and Not Launching PC settings for cod Modern Warfare 3 Optimize FPS and Visibility
- How to Duplicate after season 2 patch.
- how to
- How to get better at MW2 (2022) [UPDATED FEB,22,2023]
- | Warzone 2.0
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Guide 1220
- Why Video Game Guns Have Weird Names And Designs
-  How to stop playing Warzone 2.0
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Guide 1211