Navigate to : %localappdata% - Tiger - Settings - Open InputBindings in Notepad
Above the marked area you'll see the default "Jump".
Copy and paste and remember to line up the code!
If you are like me and want Jump on ScrollWheelDown you can use a nifty little software called X-mouse Button Control and remap "ScrollWheelDown" to f.ex "+" or any desired key.
"Mouse Wheel" works for other inputs such as interact etc but not for "Jump" ( Blank Space between Mouse and Wheel )
IMPORTANT! - Make the file "Read Only" before launching the game.
More Bloodhunt guilds
- All Guilds
- Cheats For Bloodhunt [+Link]
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt 100% Achievements Guide
- Summer Update Quest Guide
- / . Scout the Railway Station
- Summer Update Octahedron and Collectible Guide
- Set Multiple Key Binds & Jump With Mouse Wheel
- Comment optimiser et booster vos FPS/performances
- Bloodhunt Guide 296
- VTM BLOODHUNT TRKE HIZLI BALANGI REHBER [ VDEOLU ]
- Bloodhunt New Mid-Season 1 Quests