How To Request A Refund For BF2042
Step 1: click support on the the game's library tile in Steam
Step 2. Click "its not what I expected"
Step 3: Click "I'd Like to Request a Refund."
Step 4: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. Typically Steam does not issue refunds outside of their 14 day and 2 hour playtime window. Exceptions are made if the title doesn't run well/is buggy.
Select your reason depending on what your issue is. Mine will be "It's Frame Rate is Too Low."
For an option like this, its relevant to list your PC specs in order give them an idea as to what the issue is. However, it is not required if your playtime is under 2 hours and you're within the 14 day window; the refund is usually automated.
Step 5: Click Submit Request.
Congrats! You've Successfully Refunded BF2042!
Now you can go spend your money on something worth your time!
More Battlefield 2042 guilds
- *FAST* Fix For No Horizontal Mouse Movement (Without Deleting Files)
- Relearning how to look left and right in Battlefield 2042
- BF2042 - trofea / achievementy - PL
- Battlefield 2042 FULL PC optimization guide 2021 FPS BOOST
- How to unlock attachments FAST & EASY!
- Inconsistent FPS Fix/Disable Origin Overlay
- Tag Tracking - An In Game Reference Guide
- Gua para mejor Rendimiento/FPS
- Guide 39
- Como jugar correctamente a battlefield 2042